Sales Manager – Flexible Location – to £60k + excellent car + benefits
Our clients are a highly successful Division of a UK Engineering Group and have become the recognised brand for quality engineered solutions within Warehousing & Distribution Systems, Materials Handling and Storage Facilities. Continued growth within the UK market and a raft of exciting opportunities available to them within Europe gives rise to this key appointment.
Reporting to The Head of Sales, you will assume responsibility for the management and development of the company’s external relationships with all new and existing clients in the UK and internationally. This to include; an envied portfolio of blue-chip Supermarket and general retail trade customers, System Integrators, Prime Contractors and Specifiers.
You can demonstrate a knowledge of current trends and issues in warehousing, logistics & distribution, retail, storage and self-storage throughout the UK and Europe. Moreover, our preferred candidate must be equally comfortable when negotiating contracts at a senior level or when “hands on” resolving day-to-day customer issues.
Educated to degree level, you are already a successful Sales Manager or Key Account Manager with a strong background in engineering sales and business development who is now looking for their next career step. Your success to date will have been achieved through the sales and delivery of technically complex, engineered systems to relevant clients in the UK and possibly internationally. Your skills & experience should include;
- Strong broadly based business skills including financial management, strategy development, commercial modelling and vision setting.
- Extensive experience in engineered product sales
- Managed delivery of large projects
- Strong relationships within the target industries.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- In depth experience of relationship selling
- Proven capacity to solve problems.
- Proven ability to engage successfully at an Executive level
- Track record of successful large deal pursuit and the bid response process.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality systems delivery and business profit
A Midlands location would be an advantage however; there is some flexibility regarding your location which should preferably be within easy access of the UK Motorway network. You will also be provided with the tools necessary to facilitate a home office and remote working.
To apply, please send a full CV together with details of your current remuneration to; Robert Hyde, Managing Partner, MTC Partnership LLP, quoting reference 0117.102. Email: Robert.email@example.com